Garage Doors run smooth. Call Us and yours can too!
It’s generally a good idea to keep on top of the maintenance for your garage door to avoid having to pay for major repairs. Superior Doors offers yearly tune-up services to ensure your garage door system is functioning in optimal condition.
Contact us to set up a time for one of our knowledgeable technicians to inspect your garage door and/or opener, and service it if need be. The following list details all that is involved with this recommended yearly appointment.
Automatic Garage Door Opener- Perform UL 325 Safety Reverse Test
- Inspect for Proper Operation
- Adjust Up and Down Force Sensitivity
- Tighten Drive Chain/Belt As Needed
- Lubricate Drive Train and All Sprockets
- Check Wiring and Connections
- Set Up and Down Limits As Needed
- Remove Cover and Inspect All Internal Gears and Belts
- Check Transmitters and Buttons for Proper Operation and Range
Emergency Garage Door Service and RepairIf your garage door has been damaged in a storm, and the secure access to your home has been compromised, call us.
Garage Door- Inspect, Adjust and Lubricate Springs
- Inspect Tension Spring Mounting Pad for Cracks and Splits — Any minor cracks and splits can turn into major headaches later. We’ll find potential problems before they require big fixes.
- Inspect Section Condition — Is a part of your garage door cracked or missing? We inspect section by section and note any areas that need attention.
- Inspect Door Alignment — It’s important to ensure your garage door is properly seated on its track. Improper alignment can cause serious issues as time goes on. We will ensure your garage door is properly aligned and operating as it should be.
- Inspect and Lubricate All Rollers — When your garage door parts are properly lubricated, you enjoy better functioning for the long term.
- Inspect and Tighten Hinges and Hardware — Loose hinges and hardware can lead to unnecessary wear and tear.
- Lubricate All Bearings — The smoother your garage door operates, the better it will perform, preventing unnecessary issues.
- Inspect Cables for Wear or Damage
- Inspect Locks for Proper Operation — Get peace of mind knowing your locks are functioning properly, and your home is protected from unwanted intruders.
- Inspect Weather Strip for Wear or Damage — We will ensure your garage door has a tight seal to ensure excess water isn’t entering your home.
If you need Garage Door Service and Repair, please call our office today!
You can also complete the form below, and we will contact you to assist. Superior Doors has Certified Technicians ready to provide quality service. Whatever your garage door service need may be, we can get it done.
KEEPING YOUR GARAGE DOOR IN GOOD REPAIR
Superior Doors, a family-owned and operated company, has provided area homeowners with garage door installation and service repairs for many years. If you’re a Memphis, TN area resident who needs garage door repair or emergency garage door service, call us today.
24-Hour Emergency Service Available
Monday – Friday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM